2020 Meeting Schedule
Sacrament meeting starts at 1pm.
2nd Hour Block Schedule
- The 1st and 3rd weeks of the month will be Sunday School and Gospel Doctrine
- The 2nd and 4th weeks of the month will be Priesthood and Relief Society
- Saturday, March 7th at 9:00 AM
- Friday, March 27th at 7:30 PM
Roanoke Ward Challenge
In January, bring yourself closer to the Savior by studying from the Book of Mormon daily, both individually and as a family.Â Pray for opportunities and council as a family on how you can help bring others to Christ through the Book of Mormon, especially those who do not yet understand the power of the Book of Mormon in bringing us to Christ.
In January & February, seek out an opportunity to do one or more of the following:
- Have a Gospel conversation with someone, especially focused on how the gospel of Jesus Christ has helped you find happiness and peace in your life despite lives various, diverse challenges
- Extend an invitation for someone to join you and/or your family at church, at Family Home Evening, at a Come Follow Me family discussion, family dinner, or any other invitation that you feel impressed to extend.
- Share a Book of Mormon or Pass Along card with someone you feel inspired to help
Addiction Recovery Program
A General Addiction Recovery Meeting will be held in the Alliance Stake Center High Council room every Sunday at 7pm. Men and women who struggle with addiction are invited to attend. For more information please visit: addictionrecovery.lds.org.
All members are encouraged to keep their Ensign subscription current. To order a subscription, head over to: